Top Notch Realty & Property Management is a FULL SERVICE property management company specializing in property management of single family homes, multi plexus, condos, high rise and more! We will successfully manage your investment properties from start to finish, including advertising & marketing your of property, tenant showings, screenings, background checks and qualification, lease execution and renewals, property maintenance requests, rent collections, legal and eviction issues, property inspections, move in and move outs, full accounting and much more.
Set Up Fees
See Below –For Details
Set up all accounts
Sign up lease, inspection
3 Times a year
See Below –For Details
Deduct from first Rent
Paid to cooperating Broker
7% or minimum $65
The greater of 7% of gross rent receipts OR minimum monthly commission of $65.00
- For multi-unit clients, please contact our office for discounted rates
- No Management Fee while your home is vacant ( Fee will apply for any services on Vacant properties)
Set up fee $0
- Advertise and Market the Property, include photos, lockbox
- List the property on MLS, Internet Listing Sites and other popular real estate listing services. Schedule and conduct viewing appointments.
- Screen potential tenants (Credit, Eviction and Criminal Reports, verify Employment, Landlord references and interview the tenants).
- Prepare, act as intermediary in negotiations, and obtain authorization of all lease documents.
- Collect security deposit.
- No service fee on to supervise repairs and improvements to a vacant property or to get it in “rent ready” condition. (Small repairs, carpet clean, general cleaning- please call for further information). No charge for the assistant of evictions, we’ll appeal HOA fines and violations on your behalf. We will do all these things without extra charges to you.
We inspect the property three times a year: Upon tenant move in, Six month into the lease, upon tenant move out /or at Lease Renewal.
We provide “A Rent Ready” unit service for no extra fee (you only pay the vendors fees)
- Carpet Clean
- Air filters
- Pest control
*Additional fee will apply to all construction, Remodeling supervising
Can vary between $200.00 and $500.00
- Leasing Fee is a onetime charge and is charged when a tenant is secured
- Copies of all Executed Documents
- Set up all account information including all accounting, ach, etc.
- Set up Tenant/Owner Portal access
Renewal fee– Lease Renewal fee will be charged at $99
Is from $250 and up – depending on the property .Commission is paid to the realtor who referred the accepted applicant.
Initial Deposit and Reserve for most properties is $300.00 however it can vary for larger homes.
- Reserves are started and deducted from tenant’s 1st month’s rent
- Reserves are enabled for broker to pay obligations of the owner
- Owner shall maintain the reserves amount stated in contract at all times.
- We will maintain all contractor invoices, utilities, property taxes, HOA, pool and landscape maintenance. Unless otherwise specified.
- Respond to all maintenance requests – Maintenance Coordination – In addition to saving you time and money through our management services, we provide high quality and timely maintenance on your property. Our vendor relationships will save you time and money as well as ensure the repairs are done in professional manner. In order to protect your property and ensure your tenants are taken care of, our Emergency line is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year including all of our emergency services. We will work with any home warranty protection
- HOA services, HOA compliance, collecting and responding to HOA violations, notify tenant of violation, follow up and responding to board hearing
- Accounting services. A monthly revenue and expense statement will be available on our website (under “owner portal”) we will attach copies of all maintenance and/or repair invoices. Attheendoftheyearwewillfacilitatethepreparationofyourincometaxesby issuing a special year-end account analysis report. (1099)
- Rent collections
- Property Inspections WE INSPECT YOUR PROPERTY: Before new tenants occupancy we inspect the property over for move-in condition. A “Move-In” report is generated and in some cases a video camera will be used to record the visual inspection. The same process will apply at the move-out phase. During the rental period we perform periodic drive-by inspections to check for apparent abnormalities. A written notification will be sent to the tenant if a violation of house-rules or regulations is noted. If necessary an inside inspection will be performed
Guaranteed Residents! – We are as careful as to whom we rent to, that we provide our property owners with the following guarantee. Any resident placed by our firm who breaks their lease for any reason, during the first 6 months, we will waive our customary leasing fee and re-rent your property to new residents for free! For the remaining term.